June 21-25, 2021
This is a specialized camp where trained professionals will be working with your child specifically on appropriate social interactions and emotional regulation!
Animal Assisted Therapy will also be utilized throughout the camp.
Farm Camp includes:
- Low ratio of teacher/camper so that teacher and counselors can teach and coach social/emotional skills
- Multisensory social/play learning mostly outdoors
- Sensory trail
- Team games/team building activities
- Water activities
- Each age group will have “farm chores” that they will be responsible for each day
- Project based learning
- Animal interactions include but not limited to: chickens, horses, goats, dogs, bunnies, etc!
- Horseback riding daily!
- MUCH MUCH MORE
Cost is $575 and includes a drawstring bag and T shirt!
Drop off/Pick up schedule:
- 8:30 – 2:30: Pre-K (3-4year olds) and older Pre-K/TK/K (4-6 year olds)
- 8:45 – 2:45: 1st – 2nd graders (ages 6-8)
- 9:00 – 3:00: Older Elementary 3rd-5th graders (ages 9-11) and Pre-teens/Teens (middle school and high school (ages 12-18)
***staggered times due to carpool and health and safety procedures***
|Classes||Class size (Minimum 4)||Class Leaders|
|Pre-K (3-4 year olds)||Max 6 students||1 lead teacher|
|Older Pre-K/TK/K (4-6 year olds)|
(just put Pre K-K) we can divide up later
|Max 8 students||1 lead teacher|
|Completed 1st/2nd graders (ages 6-8)||Max 8 students||1 lead teacher|
|Completed 3-5th graders (ages 9-12)||Max 8 students||1 lead teacher|
|Teens (completed 6-12) will divide||Max 10 students||1 teacher|
Class placement is based upon need and developmental level. If there is a question about class placement, talk to the camp director, Chris Burkhart. She will make final decisions regarding class placement. More age group classes will be added if there is a need! Need at least 4 for a class.
Must have total enrollment of 25 for camp to proceed! WE WANT YOU to come!