We currently serve children ages 3 – 21!
Social Skills Groups
Social Skill groups are small groups of 4-6 kids with similar needs and ages that meet 1x a week for 6 weeks for 1.5hr.
During this time, they are taught specific social skills and then are given time to practice while being coached by the teacher/therapist.
We are available to do observations in the private school setting and/or home and provide consultation regarding behavior management, emotional regulation, sensory strategies, specific social skills, etc.
For current clients who participate in social skills groups.
- $150 for pre meeting/prep
- $50/hr IEP/504 attendance
Specific to meet your needs. Topics include understanding autism, ADHD, Sensory Integration, teaching social/emotional skills, behavior management, teaching pro-social play behaviors, etc.
- Sign up here for trainings
Itinerant Special Education Support
in classroom support for kids in a Transitional K before their K year or in preschool who are not yet identified with special needs.
- Price depends on level of support determined by Chris and Family
- Email to schedule email@example.com
Teacher Workday / Funday
- Enroll here for Teacher Workday / Funday
- $100/day – 9am – 1:00pm (see locations) min of 3 kids-max 6 per age group)