Fun Fridays are a weekly social-skills-coached open play activity offered for Pre-K/Kindergarten/1st Graders. This allows children to interact and receive help with social and emotional behaviors. Due to current circumstances, there will be a maximum of 6 children in this class.
- Classes are every Friday from 9 AM — 1 PM
- $100 per class
- These classes are offered on a first come first served basis — sign ups open weekly on Sunday nights
- Open play for kids ages 4.5 – 7 years old
- Targeting a variety of social/emotional skills through direct teaching/coaching
- Variety of planned and unplanned play schemes/materials to explore and practice play/communication skills
- Reinforce learned skills and expected social behaviors within a small group setting
- Encourage and coach children to use social/emotional language and problem solving strategies with peers
- Learning “have to’s and choose to’s”
- Learning how to advocate for one’s needs/wants with teachers/peers in a socially appropriate manner
- FUN! Learn lots of different ways to have fun with friends!
Click below to enroll now!